It is Tuesday June 26 2012 and truck continue. Trucks are tough, handle payloads and haul. But what about luxury. Check out this version of a luxury truck.
The F-Series introduces the new Super Duty® Platinum, coming late 2012. Platinum combines heavy-duty capability and CrewCab spaciousness with a heavy dose of luxury. Unique exterior and interior trim and features such as Ford SYNC® with MyFordTouch® take the Built Ford Tough Super Duty to another level of style and sophistication.
• Unique satin-chrome grille surround with bright chrome C-clamps
• Bright chrome door and tailgate handles
• Bright chrome cargo box tie-downs (without spray-in bedliner)
• Bright chrome tow hooks
• Bright chrome 6-inch angular side steps
• Unique satin-chrome tailgate appliqué
• Unique raised chrome box-side P L A T I N U M lettering
• Power telescoping and folding trailer tow mirrors with chrome caps, heated glass, integrated turn signals and convex spotter mirrors
• 20-inch cast-aluminum wheels with unique painted pockets (SRW)
• Body-color front and rear bumpers
• Remote Start System
• Tailgate step
• Unique Platinum premium heated leather-wrapped steering wheel with genuine Walnut Swirl wood inserts and MyFordTouch® control
• Unique premium heated/cooled leather-trimmed front seats with 10-way adjustable controls
• Unique to Platinum “Brown Olive Ash” leather console wrap
• Unique to Platinum sew style with piping
• Unique to Platinum “Brown Olive Ash Woodgrain Applique” instrument panel end caps
• Unique to Platinum “Brown Olive Ash Woodgrain Applique” center stack
• Unique “P L A T I N U M” stitching on front and rear seat backs
• Easy entry/exit memory feature
• Memory power adjustable pedals
• MyFordTouch® with all-new high-definition 8.0” center-stack display
• Unique to F-series MyFordTouch real button controls
• Soft armrest/grab handle
• Universal garage door opener
• Look over the entire Photo Gallery of interior and exterior images of the new Super Duty® Platinum.
- HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp.